I believe I can fly

 "I Believe I Can Fly" 

There once was a little bird named Flora who lived in a small nest on the branch of a tall oak tree. Flora would often watch the other birds fly high in the sky and I believe I can fly longed to join them.

Ravijain


One day, Flora decided she would try to fly. She flapped her wings as hard as she could, but no matter how much she tried, she just couldn't seem to get off the ground.


Feeling disheartened, Flora went to her mother and said, "Mother, I can't fly. I have tried and tried, but I just can't do it."

I can fly I can try 

Ravijain


Her mother smiled and said, "Don't worry, my dear. Flying is not something that comes naturally to all birds. It takes practice and determination. Keep trying, and I'm sure you will be able to fly soon."


Flora took her mother's words to heart and decided she would keep trying. Every day, she would flap her wings and try to fly a little higher than the day before.


At first, she would only manage to flutter a few feet off the ground, but with each passing day, she got a little closer to achieving her dream of flying.


One day, as Flora was practicing her flying, she noticed a butterfly struggling to get off the ground. The butterfly had a broken wing and couldn't fly properly.


Flora decided she would help the butterfly. She went up to the butterfly and said, "Don't worry, I'll help you fly."

Ravijain


Flora gently picked up the butterfly and carried it on her back. She flapped her wings as hard as she could, and soon, she was soaring high in the sky, with the butterfly on her back.


The butterfly was overjoyed and thanked Flora for her help. "You truly are an amazing bird," said the butterfly.


Flora felt proud of herself. She had not only achieved her dream of flying but had also helped someone in need.


From that day onwards, Flora would often carry the butterfly on her back and take her on flights. The two became good friends, and Flora's flying skills continued to improve.


Flora had learned that with determination and hard work, anything is possible. She knew that if she continued to try, she could fly as high as the other birds.


The moral of the story is that no matter how difficult something may seem, if you keep trying and have faith in yourself, you can achieve your dreams. And along the way, you may even find new friends and help others in need.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.